Looking for volunteer opportunities? We offer positions suitable to different lifestyles and interests. Gain work experience. Develop new friendships. Support arts and culture in your community. Assist staff at the Evergreen Cultural Centre in delivering programs and providing numero uno customer service to our patrons.
- You’re 15+ years of age
- Fluent in English (ESL level 5 or greater)
- Willing to consent to a Criminal Record Check
- Prepared to interview and attend an orientation session
Gallery Greeters Needed
Gallery Greeters welcome visitors, provide information regarding general programming, and exhibitions programming. They also monitor gallery attendance, ensure visitors adhere to gallery etiquette and answer exhibit related questions.
If you like to work in a cultural environment, have an interest in visual arts, you’re friendly and have a gift for making others feel welcome, this is the perfect position for you.
Daytime Shift Opportunities:
- Wednesday to Saturday: 12 – 2:30 pm | 2:30 – 5 pm.
- Sunday: 12 – 2 pm | 2 – 4 pm.
Evening Shift Opportunities:
- Gallery Greeters also have the opportunity to volunteer in the evening, during performances.
Please phone if you have any questions. I’m happy to help in any way I can: