Looking for volunteer opportunities? We offer positions suitable to different lifestyles and interests. Gain work experience. Develop new friendships. Support arts and culture in your community. Assist staff at the Evergreen Cultural Centre in facilitating workshops, greeting visitors, and providing numero uno customer service to our patrons.
- You’re 15+ years of age
- You’re fluent in English (ESL level 5 or greater)
- You’re willing to consent to a Criminal Record Check
- You’re prepared to interview and attend an orientation session
- Join us at ECC volunteer recognition events
- Earn tickets to ECC hosted performances
- Accumulate volunteer hours for graduation
- Receive a letter of reference after completing 30 volunteer hours
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Gallery Attendant volunteers may be the first point-of-contact person for patrons visiting the Evergreen. You will provide information regarding general programming, and specifically exhibitions programming. You will also monitor gallery attendance, ensure visitors adhere to gallery etiquette and answer exhibit related questions. Training is provided.
If you like to work in a quiet environment, you’re outgoing and enjoy sharing information with others, this is the perfect position for you. Shifts include Wednesday to Saturday: 12 – 2:30 pm & 2:30 – 5 pm. Sunday: 12 – 2 pm & 2 – 4 pm. Gallery Attendants may also work evening shifts when the gallery is open for performances.
For a full list of our positions and descriptions, please CLICK HERE.
Please phone me if you want to talk to a person. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have: