Lights at Lafarge Opening Event
November 25, 2:30pm
Join in the magic of the opening night of the Lower Mainland’s largest free outdoor lights display at Lafarge Lake. Note that the Lights at Lafarge Winter Lights Display will remain on nightly after this date until Jan. 21, 2018.
For the opening event, expect stunning light displays, live entertainment and activities for the whole family. Be amazed as the lights to this hugely popular seasonal display are switched on for the first time. Free family fun!
Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017
2:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Light Up! at 5:30 p.m.
Evergreen Cultural Centre
Lafarge Lake, Town Centre Park, 1299 Pinetree Way
This is an indoor/outdoor event, please dress for the weather. The indoor activities will be located inside the Evergreen Cultural Centre, 1205 Pinetree Way.
Limited free parking will be available at the Evergreen Cultural Centre. Additional parking will also be available at Town Centre Park in Lot D off Trevor Wingrove Way and the RCMP Station parking lot off Burlington Drive and The High Street.
Enjoy a free hot chocolate & cookie. Experience traditional holiday season entertainment and activities to put you in a festive spirit, such as:
– Checking out the roving performers
– Enjoying a free hot chocolate & cookie
– Getting crafty with all the festive activities
– Getting ready for a special photo with Santa
– Buying those special items at the Holiday Market
– Listening to choirs sing your favourite Christmas carols
– Taking the opportunity to snap a perfect holiday photo in the photo booth
More information at www.coquitlam.ca/lightsatlafarge