ENJOY A SAFE NIGHT OUT AT EVERGREEN
Following the instructions of the Provincial Health Officer, Evergreen’s theatre is back to full capacity, and our 25th Anniversary Season is well underway. Our staff and volunteers are thrilled to welcome audiences back for live arts events this spring.
The Art Gallery at Evergreen is open Thursday – Sunday, and is free to attend. Join us to experience thought-provoking works by local visual artists inside the gallery, along our exterior lobby windows, and at the Lafarge Lake – Douglas SkyTrain Station.
ARE YOU READY TO RECONNECT WITH THE ARTS?
We can’t wait to reconnect with you. While we do our best to keep our staff, artists, audiences, and volunteers safe, we will be observing the following safety protocols across our organization as we welcome visitors back to our event spaces and studios:
PROOF OF VACCINATION NO LONGER REQUIRED
As of april 08, 2022, the BC Public Health Office has ended the requirement to check proof of vaccination (POV) for events and gatherings.
- Beginning on April 8th, our staff and volunteers will no longer ask for POV. We thank everyone who has visited us in the past six months for helping to make experiencing the arts safer for all.
- If you feel unsure about attending an event, please contact our Box Office. We have supportive ticketing policies in place if you need to cancel due to COVID-19 concerns.
MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED IN ALL INDOOR SPACES
WHILE MASKS ARE RECCOMENDED FOR PATRONS, STAFF & VOLUNTEERS WILL CONTINUE TO WEAR MASKS WHILE WORKING IN OUR FACILITY.
- Please stay home if you feel sick. We have developed supportive policies so you won’t lose money if you need to cancel due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Make and take the space you need to feel safe. If you need assistance at an event or exhibition at Evergreen, please connect with a staff member right away.
BE SAFE, BE KIND.
PLEASE TREAT OUR STAFF AND OTHER VISITORS WITH RESPECT. VISITORS UNWILLING TO FOLLOW OUR communicable disease PLAN MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- As we all move forward together, Dr. Bonnie has instructed businesses & non-profits to make decisions based on their unique circumstances.
- Please respect the comfort levels of other patrons as we navigate this next step forward.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19:
Fever | Chills | Dry Cough | Sore Throat | Runny Nose | Fatigue
Source: BC CDC
The health and safety of our staff, artists, patrons, and their families are our top priority as we welcome visitors back into our space. If you appear to be sick, you may be asked to leave.
We’re also continuing our great relationship with Total Green Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance for daily deep cleaning and sanitizing of our facility.
PLEASE NOTE: Our safety measures will change to adapt to the latest information from BC’s provincial health officers and Evergreen’s safety policies. | Last Updated: April 09, 2022
At Evergreen Cultural Centre, we take the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and artists very seriously. We have been fine-tuning our safety procedures since re-opening the Art Gallery at Evergreen in June of 2020 with the health of our community in mind. Evergreen Cultural Centre’s Communicable Disease Safety Plan and Proof of Vaccination policy will apply to all events, exhibitions, classes, and clients booking rental space at Evergreen. We also want to acknowledge the ActSafe Safety Association, Canadian Museums Association, and BC Recreation and Parks Association for their invaluable input.