Volunteer with Us!
Are you community minded? Do you have a passion for the arts?
Join Evergreen’s dynamic volunteer team! Help us deliver cultural programs and create amazing experiences in visual and performing arts in our community.
Benefits to Volunteering
- Develop your leadership skills
- Hone your work skills
- Connect with other like-minded people
- Be a part of an exciting, creative environment
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
- Tell us what position you’re interested in and your availability to volunteer
- During recruitment for the position, I’ll reach out to you by phone or email
- We’ll set up a time between Monday to Friday, for an information interview
- The next step requires you fill out forms and get a criminal records check
- After the screening process, we schedule an orientation session and shift
Arts Camp Counsellor Position
As an Arts Camp Counsellor volunteer, you’ll develop your leadership skills, learn to supervise groups of children, help facilitate activities, experience first-hand what it’s like to work in a dynamic arts environment and put to practice interview skills during the screening process.
Gallery Greeter Position
Do you appreciate visual arts and feel inspired around art? Then you’re the perfect Greeter for our contemporary gallery space! Volunteer during the day, during regular gallery hours; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 5 pm, or Sunday from 12 pm to 4 pm
Front of House Volunteer Position
Do you have a passion for theatre, a talent for customer service, and a desire to be of service? FOH volunteers work as a team to deliver numero uno customer service. Shifts are scheduled year round, seven days a week, during the day and evenings.
Do You Meet Our Volunteer Requirements?
- Are you 15 years or older?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you committed to volunteering?
- Do you like working with the public?